- Butterfly House - Plas Pilipala - at National Botanic Garden of Wales
Butterfly House - Plas Pilipala - at National Botanic Garden of Wales
Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 10:00 to 18:00
This hot and steamy glasshouse is alive with a kaleidoscope of colourful butterflies from across the tropical world.
- Huge blue Amazonian morphos
- Great eggfly butterflies that swoop past palms and orchids
- Butterflies with see-through wings
- Butterflies that mimic the colours of poisonous bugs
- A butterfly feeding area (the Butterfly Café) where diners include the Postman, the Tree Nymph, Sara Longwing and Doris
- Special butterfly family activities throughout the school summer holidays
Where is it?
Plas Pilipala is the huge glasshouse inside the Double Walled Garden.
Age limits or guidance
Suitable for all
Adult £11, Concession £9, Child £5